Cachar Court Recruitment 2020: District & Sessions Judge Cachar, Silchar has issued a latest notification for the Cachar Court recruitment of Office Peon Vacancy at 07 posts. Interested candidates can apply through offline Cachar Court Jobs 2020 by 11 August 2020. Other details of Cachar Court Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
District & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar Vacancy Notification for Office Peon 07 Posts in Cachar Court recruitment 2020. You can apply to Cachar Court Recruitment from 28 July 2020 to 11 August 2020 at 3:00 PM. Candidate can read Cachar District Court Recruitment 2020 full notification here before apply. District & Sessions Judge Cachar Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Cachar District Court Recruitment Notification 2020
Cachar Court Peon Bhari 2020
|Cachar Court Vacancy 2020 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class, 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
|Cachar Court Jobs 2020 Age Limit
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years as on 01 August 2020.
- Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
|District & Sessions Judge Cachar, Silchar Recruitment Notification 2020
Cachar Court Bharti 2020Cachar District Court 07 Peon Vacancy Application Form
|Cachar Court Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 July 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 August 2020 at 03:00 PM.
|Cachar Court Peon Recruitment 2020 Pay Details
- Cachar District Court Peon pay 12000-37500 G.P- Rs.3900 per month.
- For more pay details please go to the official notification.
|Cachar Court Peon Vacancy How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Cachar (Assam).
- Postal Address: The District & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar, Assam.
- The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following…
- 1) Name of the post
- 2) Name of the candidates
- 3) Name of father/Husband
- 4) Address & Mobile Number
- 5) DOB
- 6) Nationality
- 7) Education qualification
- 8) Passport size photo
- 9) Full Signature of the candidates. other details go to official notification.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 11 August 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Direct Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for District & Sessions Judge Cachar – Office Peon Vacancy
ISRO Recruitment 2020 Online Form
How to Apply / New Registration
- District & Sessions Judge Cachar – Office Peon Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Interview / Result
- District & Sessions Cachar – Office Peon you can take a print out of your Interview List or Result from here