Delhi Forest Guard Ranger Online Form 2020- 226 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Delhi Forest and Wild Life Department. Govt. of Delhi Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Forest Guard / Wild Life Guard and Forest Ranger Vacancies 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.
Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 will be releasing by Forest Department, Government of Delhi. Delhi Forest Department has announced the tentative dates for Online Computer Based Test for Forest Guard Bharti Exam. The Recruitment will tentatively be done on 15th & 16th March 2020. Aspirants who have applied for Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard, Forest Ranger can download the Admit Card for Online Examination @forest.delhigovt.nic.in. The Forest Department will soon release the Hall Ticket for Online Exam at official website. Candidates will get complete and necessary updates here.
The Department of Forests & Wildlife, Govt of NCT of Delhi has issued the admit card for Wildlife Guard, Forest Ranger. Examination Dates of Forest Ranger & Wildlife Guard is scheduled on 15th & 16th March 2020. Admit Card is available for only Forest Ranger & Wildlife Guard. Date of Exam of Forest Guard is tentatively scheduled in April. The Admit Card for Forest Guard is not issued. List of Facilitation centers to be available on 14th March 2020. For more information, check below notification.
Delhi Forest Guard Ranger Admit Card 2020
- Application Begin : 14/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/02/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 13/02/2020
- Exam Date : 12-13 March 2020
- Admit Card Available : March 2020
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Fees Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Vacancy Details Total : 226 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility | Age Limit as on 13/02/2020|
|Forest Guard||211||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Age Limit : 18-27 YearsHeightMale : 163 CMS | Female : 150 CMSChest NormalMale : 84 CMS | Female : 79 CMS|
|Wildlife Guard||11||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Age Limit : 18-27 Years|
|Forest Ranger||04||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree OR Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc.Age Limit : Max 30 YearsHeightMale : 163 CMS | Female : 150 CMSChest NormalMale : 84 CMS | Female : 79 CMS|
For Category Wise Vacancies Details
How to Fill Form
- Forest and Wildlife Department, Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard, Wild Life Guard and Forest Ranger Candidate Can Apply Between 14/01/2020 to 13/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi Forest Department Latest Jobs 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.