Accountant Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
- Full time
- United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates IN View on Map
- View(s) 206
- Gender MaleFemale
Accountant Job Description
Accountants are always involved in finance of the organization where often people called them finance professionals in other words. They carried an extensive number of job obligations on their shoulder one after another. They typically associated with data entry, bookkeeping, petty cash, employee payroll, bank reconciliation, profit and loss, expenditures, finance etc. They also prepare a company’s financial report which helps them to figure out the company’s financial standing. Furthermore, they usually perform an audit on the weekly or monthly basis to make sure that no errors occur.
- Basic understanding all the aspects of accountancy (Mandatory).
- Basic communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with customers.
- Quick learner and having the ability to work independently.
How To Apply For Accountant Jobs in Dubai?
Undoubtedly, Accountant works for companies, hotels, restaurants, bars, hospitals, salons, schools and even in every industry from established to running phase. So this is much vast field than beyond your imagination. Below you will the find list of accountant jobs in Dubai and across the UAE where freshers and experienced both individuals would be eligible as per the availability of jobs. All the very best!