- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates View on Map
- View(s) 85
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender MaleFemale
The position of KS3 English Teacher .The ideal candidate should have exceptional subject knowledge and experience teaching the Cambridge curriculum and should be organised, energetic and self-directed.
- Previous experience as a secondary / KS3 teacher is a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor of Arts (English) (Masters of Arts (English) is a plus).
- Experience of the IGCSE curriculum is preferred but not essential
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- Good command of English
We welcome your application to join our vibrant, international and multi cultural community. Please remember we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any contract is signed.