Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
- Full time
- Al Qusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates IN View on Map
- View(s) 95
Qualifications BA/BCOM/BSC/Any graduate
Experience 1 Year2 Years
Office Assistant Job Description
Office Assistants are allowed to perform several tasks day to day as per the instruction given by the organizations in which includes photocopying, faxing, scanning, printing documents, incoming and outgoing email correspondence with clients, maintain office filing system accurately, interact with office staff, preparing invoice, keep updating database, tracking documents until reached to its final destination, retrieve information from database when requested, document typing and reported to the manager and liaison with banks.
- An individual must hold either a high school degree or diploma.
- Having 1 to 2 years of proven working experience in the same field.
- Freshers can also drop their resume as per the availability of jobs mentioned below.
- An applicant must be computer literate, having the ability to interact with clients and most importantly multitasker.
How To Apply For Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai?
In order to perform all the given job responsibilities, you must be multitasking with having extensive numbers of prior work experience. And a highly proficient over English communication. Only experienced background candidates can take steps forward in applying. However, Freshers can also apply as per the availability of jobs mentioned below. Wishing you a very best of luck!