Social Media Manager
- Full time
- New Delhi, Delhi, India, Delhi, India IN View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : 2021-01-19 -Accepting applications
- Salary: Rs90,000.00 - Rs1,200,000.00 / Monthly
- View(s) 116
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender MaleFemale
The SM Manager will work closely with the Marketing Team Leader and will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing paid social campaigns across brands and products; ideate, push and manage organic media w.r.t the current market scenarios. This will be brilliant opportunity to work with both marketing and business objectives using Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin through a 3rd party account management solution.
Taxmann group is looking for an analytical, ambitious, highly motivated PPC professional to join our Social team to manage PPC activities and to analyze the performance of our campaigns and make recommendations for the future strategy. You will report to the Marketing Team Leader in your region and be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
Key Responsibilities will include full ownership of performance for a specific market or product area and the following:
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SM traffic and increase ROI
- Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues
- Responsible for AB tests, Competitive analysis and key mining
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Ideate, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching
- Proven SM experience – both Paid and Organic (at least 2 years)
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (FB UI/Linkedin)
- Strong Web+Mob analytics experience (Google Analytics, Appsflyer)
- Moderate to high proficiency in Influencer arrangement and campaigning on YT anf Instagram
- Very results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Very good English (written and verbal)
- Relevant subject degree in maths, e-commerce, or digital marketing
- Blueprint, GAP Certified or similar qualifications
- Additional points to candidate with understanding of MySQL, python/R and Tableau
- Project management experience
- Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses the Initiative
Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude