LIC AAO-AE Recruitment 2020
- 1 LIC AAO-AE Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 LIC AAO-AE Recruitment 2021
- 1.1.1 Important Links
- 1.1.2 LIC AAO & AE 2021 Exam Date
- 1.1.3 Total Number of Vcancies for Assistant Administrative Officer (SPECIALIST): 168
- 1.1.4 Total Number of Vcancies for Assistant Engineers (A.E): 50
- 1.2 LIC AAO & AE 2020 Apply Online
- 1.3 LIC AAO & AE Application Fee
- 1.4 LIC AAO & AE Salary
- 1.5 LIC AAO & AE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.6 LIC AAO & AE 2020 Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.7 LIC AAO & AE Syllabus 2020
- 1.8 LIC AAO & AE Result 2020
- 1.9 LIC AAO & AE Cut-Off 2021
- 1.1 LIC AAO-AE Recruitment 2021
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2021: LIC AAO & AE 2020 will be conducted to recruit candidates to the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) offers candidates an opportunity to join the Insurance Sector by clearing one of the most reputed Insurance Exam. LIC AAO & AE 2021 Exam Dates, Notification Pattern, Selection Process and other details are mentioned below in this article.
Established in 1956, LIC is currently India’s largest Insurance Company of India. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company. It has 8 Zonal Offices, 133 Divisional Offices and 2048 Branch Offices with thousands of workers all across the country playing important role in building the Economy of the country. The LIC recruitment process will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officer in various branches of LIC all across the country.
LIC AAO-AE Recruitment 2021
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
AE & AAO Vacancies 2021
For Others: Rs.700/- (Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges + Transaction Charges + GST)
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.85/- (Intimation Charges + Transaction Charges + GST)
Payment Mode: Through Online
|Age Limit (as on 01-02-2021)|
· Minimum Age: 21 Years
· Maximum Age: 30 Years
· Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ ECO/ SSCO candidates as per rules.
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||AE (Civil)||29||B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)|
|2||AE (Electrical)||10||B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical)|
|3||Assistant Architect||04||B. Arch|
|4||AE (Structural)||04||M.Tech/ M.E (Structural)|
|5||AE (MEP Engineer)||03||B. Tech/ B.E (Mechanical/ Electrical)|
|6||AAO (Chartered Accountant)||40||Bachelor Degree & CA|
|7||AAO (Actuarial)||30||Bachelor Degree (Any Discipline)|
|8||AAO (Legal)||40||Bachelor Degree (Law)/ LLM|
|9||AAO (Rajbhasha)||08||Master Degree (Hindi/ English)|
|10||AAO (IT)||50||Degree (Engg)/ MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science)|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
The exam dates for LIC AAO & AE 2021 exam has been released along with official notification. The Preliminary exam was scheduled to be conducted on 4th April 2021 but due to Coronavirus outbreak, it has been postponed. The important dates for LIC AAO & AE Exam 2020 are as follows:
|LIC AAO & AE Event||Dates|
|LIC AAO & AE Notification Released on||25th February 2021|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25th February 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||15th March 2021|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||to notified soon|
|LIC AAO & AE Exam Dates: Preliminary Exam||Postponed|
|LIC AAO & AE Prelims Result||to be updated soon|
|LIC AAO & AE Exam Dates: Mains Exam||to be updated soon|
LIC Assistant Engineers (A.E) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancy has been released along with official notification by LIC. The total number of vacancies for the post of AE and AAO was approximately 218. Let’s have a look at the post-wise vacancy for LIC AAO & AE exam.
Total Number of Vcancies for Assistant Administrative Officer (SPECIALIST): 168
Total Number of Vcancies for Assistant Engineers (A.E): 50
|AE (Electrical/Mechanical – MEP Engineers)||0||0||1||1||1||3|
The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of LIC.
LIC AAO & AE 2020 Apply Online
The Online Application of LIC AAO & AE 2020 has started on 25th February 2020. The Apply Online Link will close on 15th March 2020. All candidates who wish to apply for the exam can do so by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 700 + GST + Transaction Charges. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 85 + GST + Transaction Charges.
LIC AAO & AE Salary
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Check Detailed Salary Structure of LIC AAO & AE
LIC AAO & AE Eligibility Criteria 2020
All Eligibility conditions as on 01.02.2020 shall be as under:
Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
LIC AAO & AE Age Limit: The age of candidate must not be less than 21 years and must not exceed 30 years. (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible).
Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under :
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|EX-SERVICEMEN||Actual Period of service in the Defence Services plus 3 years subject to maximum age limit of 45 years. (In case of Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST/OBC, maximum age limit of 50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC is allowed.|
|LIC Employees||Further Relaxation of 5 years|
LIC AAO & AE Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a recognized university or institute. The Post-wise Educational Qualification is given below:
- For AE (Civil):B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- For AE (Electrical) :B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- For Assistant Architect :B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should be registered with Council of Architecture and possess a minimum of three years experience in designing of all types of buildings with allied services. Candidate should also be well versed with green building design requirements and application of AutoCAD software and / or similar type software.
- For AE (Structural):M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution. Candidate should be well versed with structural design of high rise building with the foundation system. He/she should be familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to structural design and Foundation design and must be experienced in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc. Candidates applying for the post must possess minimum one year hands on experience in the area.
- For AE (MEP engineers):B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years experience in planning and execution of Plumbing / Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting system, Electrical Sub-station in multi storied buildings.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) :Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) :Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st February, 2020. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Legal):Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha):Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- For AAO (IT):Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO & AE 2020 Selection Process
LIC AAO & AE selection will be done on the basis of three-phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination (Phase I), Main Examination (Phase II) and Interview followed by Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Marks obtained in the Main Examination and Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates (Final Selection).
LIC AAO & AE 2020 Exam Pattern 2020
LIC AAO & AE 2020 will be conducted in two phases: Prelims and Mains.
LIC AAO & AE Prelims Exam:
The Written Exam will contain 3 sections namely: Reasoning, English Language Language, Quantitative Aptitude. The total duration of the written exam will be 1 hours or 60 minutes. 0.25 marks will be deducted if a candidate attempts a question wrong. Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Serial Number||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English: Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||20 minutes|
Note: English Language test will be of qualifying nature and marks in Language section will not be counted for ranking.
LIC AAO & AE Mains Exam
Main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|Serial Number||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|3.||Professional knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|4.||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal)||2||25||30 minute|
- Descriptive test of English Language etc. will be of qualifying natureand the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- The candidates are required to qualify each of the Tests. Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests.
• There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests for main examination. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not be added for the selection and the final selection will be based on the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination (Phase II) marks obtained in Interview.
LIC AAO & AE Syllabus 2020
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||General/Financial Awareness||English Language|
The admit card for LIC AAO & AE 2020 will be released after the application process for the same has ended. The admit card for LIC AAO & AE 2020 Mains exam will be issued to candidates who qualify the Preliminary exam of LIC AAO & AE 2020 Exam.
The results for LIC AAO & AE 2020 will be released after each phase of the exam is completed. The result for Phase I exam will be declared first followed by the result of Phase II. The merit list will be prepared in the descending order of the marks obtained by candidates in the mains exam.
LIC AAO & AE 2020 Cut-Off will be declared once the examination for the same has been conducted. But LIC provides minimum qualifying marks for its prelims exam which is given below:
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Section||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|English Language (Qualifying)||30||10||9|