LIC AAO AE Online Form 2020
LIC AAO AE Online Form 2020- 218 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –
- 1 LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 2 What is LIC AAO?
- 3 LIC AAO AE Online Form 2020
- 4 How to Fill Form
- 5 Important Links
- 6 FAQs About LIC AAO:-
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):- is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation owned by the Government of India.
The Life insurance corporation of India was founded on September 1, 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India.
The Oriental Life Insurance Company, the first company in India offering life insurance coverage, was established in Kolkata in 1818. Its primary target market was the Europeans based in India, and it charged Indians heftier premiums. Surendranath Tagore had founded Hindustan Insurance Society, which later became Life Insurance Corporation.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions before appearing in the LIC AAO exam. The eligibility conditions are the minimum conditions which need to be achieved by the candidates.
LIC AAO age limit
As per the official notification, the date mentioned for age calculations is March 1 of the exam year. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 and must not exceed the age of 30 years. (The candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990 and not later than 01.03.1999 both days inclusive). Following age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates:
Person with Benchmark Disabilities(Gen)
Person with Benchmark Disabilities(SC/ST)
Person with Benchmark Disabilities(OBC)
Confirmed LIC employees
Further Relaxation of 5 Years
Educational Qualification required for LIC AAO
Since there are functionally different positions notified under the umbrella exam of LIC AAO, the educational qualifications required for all the posts are different. Following are the required post-wise required educational qualification:
- For AAO (Generalist): Graduation degree in any discipline.
- For AAO (IT): Bachelors degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSc(Computer Science).
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Indian University/Institution and candidate should have passed the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates need to provide their membership number and it will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. March 1, 2020.
Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be obtained from a University/Institute/ Board recognised by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before March 1, 2020. It implies that the candidates appearing in the last year of their graduation degree are not eligible to appear in the LIC AAO exam.
What is LIC AAO?
Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer or LIC AAO is the competitive exam conducted by LIC to recruit the candidates as follows:
- AAO Generalist
- AAO IT
- AAO Chartered Accountant
- AAO Actuarial
- AAO Rajbhasha
LIC AAO exam is conducted across the nation at various designated centres. LIC AAO Selection process 2019 is finished with the declaration of the final result on September 30. LIC will release the LIC AAO notification 2020 in May.
Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC Is Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Latest Bank / LIC Vacancies in Specialist Officer SO AAO and Assistant Engineer AE Various Post Jobs 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
LIC AAO AE Online Form 2020
- Application Begin: 25/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/03/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 15/03/2020
- Exam Date: 04/04/2020
- Admit Card Available: 27/03/2020
- General / OBC /EWS : 826/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100.30/-
- Include Fees+TC+GST Charge
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/02/2020
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 218 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Administrative Officer AAO||168|
Vacancy Details Total: 218 Post
|AE Civil||18||02||06||03||0||29||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade / Branch with 3 Year Experience.|
|AE Electrical / Mechanical MEP Engineer||01||01||01||0||0||03|
|AE Structural||02||0||01||01||0||04||ME / M.Tech in Related Trade with 1 Year Experience.|
|AAO CA||16||04||11||06||03||40||Bachelor Degree with CA Exam Passed.|
|AAO Actuarial||12||03||08||04||03||30||Bachelor Degree with Actuarial|
|AAO Legal||16||04||10||07||03||40||Bachelor Degree in Law (UG/PG) with 3-year Experience.|
|AAO Rajbhasha||04||0||02||01||01||08||Master Degree in Hindi / English / Sanskrit|
|AAO IT||20||05||14||07||04||50||BE / B.Tech Degree in CS / IT / Electronics / MCA / M.SC CS|
How to Fill Form
- Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC Is Issued Notification for Assistant Engineer AE / AAO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 25/02/2020 to 15/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in LIC India Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
FAQs About LIC AAO:-
Q. What Is negative marking in the LIC AAO Exam?
A. There is no negative marking at any stage of LIC AAO exam The LIC AAO notification 2020 does not mention about negative marking or penalty for the wrong answer.
Q. What is the difference between LIC AAO and LIC ADO?
A. LIC Assistant Administrative Officer is very different from LIC Apprentice Development Officer. ADO work under the Divisional officers and help in building the business through recruitment of LIC agents under them.
Q. Is there any normalisation of marks in LIC AAO exam?
A. Yes, there are normalisation of marks in the LIC AAO prelims as well as mains exam. The process is explained in the notification.
Q. Can a candidate apply for more than one post?
A. No, the candidate cannot apply for more than one post. In case the candidate applies for more than one post, his/her form gets rejected.
Q. Is there any group discussion in the LIC AAO interview?
A. There is no group discussion in the LIC AAO interview. No such group exercise is mentioned in the LIC AAO notification.
Q. Is LIC AAO a target based job?
A. No, LIC AAO is not a target based job. It is an administrative job and the candidates need to manage the back-office operations.
Q. Is LIC AAO a government job?
A. Life Insurance Corporation of Indian is a state-run insurance company. It is one of the largest PSU in India.
Q. When will be LIC Notification released?
A. The LIC AAO Notification was released on February 25, 2020.
Q. Is LIC AAO a rural job?
A. It depends on the posting because LIC has the offices is each nook and corner of the country. But the offices will not be located in purely rural areas.
Q. Is LIC AAO a field job?
A. No, LIC Assistant Administrative Officer is not a field job. It is an office job but sometimes the officer need to travel for audit, supervision and the likes.
Q. Is there any Guarantee Bond in LIC AAO?
A. Yes, there is a Guarantee Bond of Rs Five Lakh as given in the LIC AAO notification 2020.