We, at Careerfiesta.com joint organization worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual’s information, including, but not limited to their names, home or any other physical address and an email address or other contact information’s, whether the candidate is at home or at work. In general, you can visit Amesha Innovations Pvt Ltd’s Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
- We take suitable security methods to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We confine access to your personally-identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We offer mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for all the services. For further information, please see the help pages for each service.
- com will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, post requirement, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, qualification certificate copy, mailing address, phone number, credit and debit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized including IP address and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES:
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
Careerfiesta.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service by our registered and premium members.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for registering with WorkIndia.in, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can submit unsubscribe request. We’ve included unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to any 3rd party. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, institutes, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.