SBI Career Recruitment 2020 , Apply for SBI /STATE BANK OF INDIA Vacancies @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Career Recruitment 2020 | Circle Based Officer Posts | SBI Career Total Vacancies 3850 | Last Date 16.08.2020 | SBI Circle Officer Recruitment Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Career Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Officer in State Bank of India. There are 3850 vacancies are filled by SBI. According to the SBI Officer Recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20], totally 3850 aspirants will be hired for Circle Based Officer Posts and Cirlce wise vacancy details are given below. As per the SBI Circle Officer Recruitment Notification, State Bank of India apply online link has been activated on 27.07.2020. The last date for submission of application for SBI CBO Recruitment is 16.08.2020. Aspirants who want to get Bank Jobs those aspirants kindly make the online registration @ SBI Careers.
State Bank of India Recruitment Process will be based on Interview and selected candidates will be placed at the following circles only i.e. Ahmedabad [Gujarat], Bengaluru [Karnataka], Bhopal [Madhya Pradesh], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Hyderabad [Telangana], Jaipur [Rajasthan] & Maharashtra. SBI Circle Officer Recruitment Notification & State Bank of India Recruitment Apply Online link is available @ www.sbi.co.in. Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. More details of State Bank vacancy, upcoming SBI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs/ Central Govt.|
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20|
|Job Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad [Gujarat], Bengaluru [Karnataka], Bhopal [Madhya Pradesh], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Hyderabad [Telangana], Jaipur [Rajasthan] & Maharashtra|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.08.2020|
Before applying online, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Application, eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, contact details etc., are available at SBI site at www.sbi.co.in. Here you will get information of CBO Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.careerfiesta.com regularly to get latest updates.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 3850 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Circle wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 36 years.
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI Officer selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode.
- Rs.750 for General/ EWS/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- You should make the payment via online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to apply SBI Circle Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take print of the online form.
How to fill up SBI Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|