SEBI Recruitment 2020: SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 147 Officer Vacancies Closing date is 31st October 2020: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online applications from eligible interested candidates for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering , Research and Official Language Stream 2020. The online Registration process will be start from 7th May 2020 and scheduled to be end on 31st May 2020. The closing date has been extended up to 31st July 2020 due to COVID-19 Outbreak. Again, The SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 online registration will be close on 31st October 2020.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||147|
(1) Masters Degree in any discipline (OR)
(2) Bachelor’s Degree in Law (OR)
(3) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (OR)
(4) Chartered Accountant (OR)
(5) Company Secretary (OR)
(6) Chartered Financial Analyst (OR)
(7) Cost & Work Accountant.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
(1) Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) (OR)
(2) Masters in Computers Application (OR)
(3) Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
|Detailed Notification >>|
|Corrigendum Notice >>|
|Apply Online >>|
The Last date for submission of online application is extended up to 31st October 2020 due to COVID-19 Nationwide Lockdown.
Read SEBI Job notification carefully. If you eligible, click apply online link to register your details and pay application fee to apply.
Currently, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) offers 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager level) posts.
The pay scale of SEBI officers in Grade A is ₹ 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years). Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. ₹ 1,07,000/- p.m. without accommodation and ₹ 73,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as established on April 12, 1992 in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. The SEBI is the regulator of the securities and commodity market (NSE and BSE) in India owned by Government of India.
The SEBI Recruitment selection will be held in two phases. Phase I Examination and Phase II Interview.
For any queries / clarification about SEBI Recruitment, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with full details, such as name and contact details, of the elements indulging in such practice.