- 1 Write for Us – Guest Posting for Technology, SEO, Digital Marketing, IT, Online Business (Any online /offline career and Job related Topics )
At Career Tech , we aim to provide our audience with quality, up to date and quality content on various topics of education and career tips in Technology, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Mobile Apps etc.
We are always on the lookout for freelance and guest writers who can share insights, opinions, and content that are as well researched as they are well written. If you have tips, tricks, concepts, artwork, cool tools, cooler apps, and insights you want to share with the web design, development, and tech community, write for us.
We are also looking for inspirational, cool, share-worthy, and viral materials to publish.
Accepting Popular Guest Post Topics:
- Application Reviews
- Blog Marketing
- Blogging Tips
- Blogging Tools
- Content Marketing
- Digital Life Tips
- Digital Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Information Security
- Internet Technology
- Internet & Security
- Make Money Online
- Mobile Phones
- Online Business
- Product Reviews
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Smartphones Tips & Tricks
- Social Media Marketing
- Software & Case Studies
- Technology News
- Technology World Information
- Web Design and Development
- Web Hosting
- WordPress Tips & Tricks
- online courses
- Design and/or Development
- Social Commerce
How to get published on Careerfiesta.com
All submissions will need to go through an internal review, and here are some of the things that will help us determine which posts we will eventually publish.
Points to Consider While Write For Us:
- Content must be written with Google Webmaster guideline.
- The Guest Post article should be 100% unique and do not publish anywhere else before publish on our blog.
- Blog Should be free from grammar mistake
- Content length should be around 800- 2000 words.
- Blog title length shouldn’t longer than to 70 character.
- For making article attractive and used understanding use proper heading & subheading.
- You can also add relevant video and infographic feature with in the post through YouTube URL.
- Send the article in format, like- “Docs”, “DOCX”, “Google Docs Sheet”.
- Provide an unique featured image with HD quality.
- 1 Dofollow links of your Website or Blog are accepted in the Content. (only one link allowed in one post)
What gets rejected
The submissions we had to say no to:
- Cover topics that are irrelevant to what we usually publish, e.g., loans, choosing a curtain, how to hire a lawyer, essay writing assignments, biographies, science fiction stories, a science journal, the first chapter of a novel, etc.
- Are too short (blurb-length) or too long (novel-length) to be published.
- Are not written in English or are written in the form of English that the general population cannot seem to understand. Please ensure that you have proofread your post before submitting it.
- Are found to be plagiarized, copied, or spun from another source. We respect the work of writers who make their trade through writing and reserve the right not to publish a compromised post.
- Are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service, or app affiliated with the writer.
- Are not submissions at all. Please do not use the submissions link to inquire about how else to improve your chances of being published. We’ve already shared all our secrets with you. Be brave and send it in.
We reserve the right and final decision to reject a submission if the post is found to have problems that make it unsuitable for publication.
Remember to run a format check
- Do submit posts in plain-text, HTML or DOC (or equivalent forms) format.
- Ensure that the post is submitted with a full title.
- All images must be in JPG format.
- All images used must carry a credit line that links directly to their source page, not only the source website.
- Ensure that images used in your submission have their copyright sorted out or are free to use.
- Please ensure that image files are named in lowercase, and hyphenated (instead of underscored or with spaces) like this: tool-name.jpg.
- Zip all image files in a folder named IMAGES.
- The images should be in the highest possible resolution to ensure they do not appear blurry when published.
- Do supply us with your author’s bio, which will appear with your published post. An author’s picture is not necessary for guest posts.
FACEBOOK– Join here
Instagram– Join here
How to Start Write for us :
If you are really interested to contribute an article at technology and Digital marketing, Send mail on Careerfiesta2@gmail.com with the suitable subject and post title. We will appreciate such types of write-up content which is quite suitable for the site.